At GE, we rise to the challenge of building a world that works.
Job Description Summary
The candidates will help Cad modelling on UG. Create Ansys models. Perform design assessments.
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhere to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Document technical data generated by assigned projects consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
- Provide an engineering support to shop on various projects and sustaining efforts.
- Undergraduate (year 3/4) of Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering (Double degree on Computer Science preferred).
- Good command of English & Turkish (reading/writing).
- Good command of MS Office Skills (especially MS Excel and MS Power point).
- Eager to learn, open to communication, self motivated
- Team player and collaborative
- Strong interest in growing technical career
- Basic understanding of gas turbine engines
- Motivated to learn new disciplines as required (thermal design, rotating hardware design etc.)
- Fundamental understanding of mechanical design (statics, strength of materials, dynamics etc.)
- Have basic understanding of at least one finite element tool (e.g. ANSYS, Nastran, etc.)
- Have basic understanding of at least one modelling tool (e.g. Unigraphics, Solidworks etc.)
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.