Never Alone. Always Aware
Our Maritime Helicopter Project (MHP) is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated working level Material Inventory Coordinator to manage support of the delivered equipment for the life of the project; including but not limited to sustainment, re-provisioning, Repair & Overhaul (R&O) and maintaining sufficient sparing levels.
- Review Project provisioning requirements and strategies to ensure all required material is delivered on-time and where required to meet contractual obligations. Take appropriate actions to ensure any gaps are resolved within the project guidelines.
- Utilize asset management strategies and processes consistent with operational availability requirements, and management directives.
- Represent first Point of Contact (POC) for all project material issues and initial triage of reported problems and shortages.
- Manage databases and asset tracking tools to ensure all required material is delivered and tracked to meet availability requirements
- Resolve material support issues within the scope of delegated authority and/or ensure timely escalation as circumstances dictate.
- Track assets by location, quantity and configuration status; correct anomalies; and when required initiate timely re-supply.
- Establish effective working relationships with customers, as well as internal and external stakeholders and provide timely responses to legitimate requests.
- Participate in Failure Review Boards and Material Review Boards, as required.
- Participate in deployment planning meetings and ensure that pack-up kit requirements are met for assigned equipment.
- Assist with the disposal of non-repairable and/or obsolete equipment.
- Ideally a post-secondary or equivalent proven experience/training, civilian or military, in large scale project procurement, supply chain, logistics and asset management disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years recent experience in the field of aircraft asset management
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge and experience with databases, spreadsheets and asset management systems
- Knowledge of aircraft repair and/or maintenance processes
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of Airworthiness regulations