At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
A leader in aviation and aviation training products is looking for the best to journey with us into the future of navigation! For more than 80 years, Jeppesen, a Boeing Company, has made it possible for pilots and their passengers to safely and efficiently reach their destinations. We are the world’s leading provider of aeronautical data and are combining our company’s enduring spirit of innovation with a legacy of leadership in aviation to deliver 21st century navigation and optimization solutions.
Jeppesen, A Boeing Company is looking for Geospatial Technician in Gdańsk office.
Geospatial technician acquires, analyzes, compiles, evaluates and reviews geospatial data. Exploits, extracts, formats, manipulates, and symbolizes geospatial information. Ensures the quality, accuracy and currency of geospatial information. Utilizes standardized checklists, work instructions and project configuration documentation to ensure consistent quality of geospatial products.
- Receive considerable technical direction, training, and guidance from peers and superiors as required or requested
- Communicate, cooperate and solve project problems with team members abroad and in Poland
- Document your work in English
- Collecting, processing, and analyzing aeronautical data on the basis of available sources of information
- Creating and updating electronically designed aviation products with relevant aeronautical data
- Knowledge of aviation, geography, geodesy, navigation or related field will be a plus
- Experience with Data Analysis
- Fast learning skills
- Teamwork skills
- High flexibility/ability to work in dynamic environment
- Accuracy and focus on details
- Organization and multi-tasking skills
- Interest in aviation industry would be an advantage
- Very good command of English
Relocation is not available with this role.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.