Researching for the world of tomorrow
Drive units with torque control are used at the Institute of Robotics and Mechatronics for a variety of robotic systems, including highly complex systems such as wheel-based and leg-based humanoid robots.
In the planned study, a new type of torque measurement is to be investigated. For this purpose, a characterization of the drive unit and an implementation of classic control approaches must be carried out. The quality of the torque control should then be examined and compared with the state of the art.
In this context you will take on the following tasks:
- Literature research on torque control in robot joints
- Characterization of the new drive module in the test stand
- Implementation and evaluation of torque control
- Very good knowledge in the field of control engineering
- Good knowledge in the field of technical mechanics
- Experience with MATLAB/Simulink
- You can look forward to an employer who appreciates your commitment and will support your development through a wide range of qualification and further training opportunities.
- Our unique working environment offers you creative freedom and an incomparable infrastructure in which you can realize your mission.
- The compatibility of private life, family and work as well as equal opportunities for people of all genders (f/m/d) are an important part of our human resources policy.
- We give preference to applications from severely disabled people if they are technically qualified.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace