Gilat Satellite Networks is a leading global provider of satellite-based broadband communications. Ideal candidate should have experience with networking and QA
Gilat’s satellite communications ecosystem is built around our inter-disciplinary platform, based on cutting edge technologies, state of the art communication protocols and modulation schemes, innovative optimization algorithms as well as advanced networking protocols.
Gilat is establishing an SW group in Bulgaria and invite you to be a part of our success. We are looking for exceptional embedded software engineers to drive cutting-edge technologies for next-generation Gilat’s Products.
As part of this team you will have the opportunity to make a major impact in the way that Gilat develops, tests and manufactures its products. Our Environment fosters product innovation, rapid product iterations and a liberating amount of autonomy.
- The ideal candidates will be a part of SW global projects, develop embedded software solutions for our next generation of networking technology focused on NGSO satellite constellations.
- Participate in the software development lifecycle including in Design and Code Reviews
- Develop test procedures, run tests and write test documentation to verify software functional requirements
- Make the vision a reality
- Be a part of the development of our future and legacy products
- Work with talented and experienced engineers
- Work on challenging & complex systems
Ideal candidates could be engineering graduated or/and 1-3 years of experience with the desired skills & experience below:
- Sc. or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Experience with operation systems.
- Basic knowledge with C programming.
- Experience with Networking
- Good English.
- Team player
- High interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with embedded system.
- Experience with Linux.