Taking Satellite Communications into the Future
Gilat Satellite Networks is looking for a passionate DevOps& Automation Engineer with good experience in software development and testing.
The ideal candidate will focus on the development, test, and deployment of complex testing solutions. You will design, create/implement, and maintain test automation tools to increase productivity and efficiency in the QA department.
- Drive, implement, support and maintain automation tools/frameworks for software testing.
- Write, execute and refactor automated test cases.
- Collaboration with cross-team product owners, developers and quality engineers to support QA processes.
- Share your expertise and learn from the colleagues through pair programming sessions, estimations, peer code reviews, and lots of interesting discussions on technical topics throughout a day.
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Good understanding of web technologies.
- Programming skills and proven experience in JAVA:
- OOPs, Concepts.
- File IO and Serialization, Markup Languages like XML and JSON.
- Multithreading and Synchronization.
- Service-Oriented Architecture / Web Services – SOAP / REST.
- Base experience of using automation tools/frameworks for software testing:
- Junit and/or TestNG
- Selenium WebDriver
- Experience in Linux andor Windows OS
- Experience with other programming languages like Python – Advantage
- Knowledge of layer 2- 4 networking protocols (TCP / IP, UDP) – Advantage
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English