Gilat Satellite Networks is a leading global provider of satellite-based broadband communications
Gilat Satellite Networks is a leading global provider of satellite-based broadband communications. Developing new, cutting-edge products and finding creative ways to take advantage of existing and emerging satellite communications technologies is what separates Gilat from the competition and provides added value for our customers.
As an algorithm engineer you will design and develop state-of-the-art, radio frequency communication systems and modems .This is a unique opportunity of taking satellite communications into the future.
- Study state of the art algorithms in the field of Radio Frequency, PHY. Reading research articles and hold up-to date knowledge on satellite communication technology.
- Come up with new algorithms, or adaptations to existing algorithms, that will enable new ground-breaking capabilities through HW implementation.
- Code algorithms in MATLAB, on customized DSPs and processors using C.
- Develop custom instructions to accelerate algorithms.
- Collaborate closely with FPGA, RF and Software engineering teams.
- Electronics engineer B.Sc.
- C programming.
- Experience of 3+ years in physical layer development of communication system.
- Knowledge in MATLAB.
- Familiar with Digital HW (DMA/Interrupts/FPGA/serdes).
- C embedded programming preferable on a DSP.
- Team player.
- Out of the box thinker.