Gilat Satellite Networks is a leading global provider of satellite-based broadband communications
Gilat’s satellite communications eco system is built around our inter-disciplinary platform, based on cutting edge RF technologies, state of the art modulation schemes, innovative optimization algorithms as well as advanced networking protocols.
You will primarily be responsible to own the FPGA/HDL design, implementation, and verification of digital communications and signal processing logic. You will provide FPGA input during the PCB hardware design phase and will be the FPGA/HDL owner of development activities. To be successful in this role, you will make vital contributions to our cutting-edge next-generation communications equipment. You must also have excellent engineering fundamentals to draw on and possess deep understanding of protocols, digital system design and product development. You will be surrounded by top notch engineers and they expect you to be able to keep up with them.
- Design Gilat’s next-generation products.
- Collaborate across the team to jointly develop high-speed digital signal processing and control.
- Develop and perform simulation, and verify design requirements are met.
- Participate in board bring-up activities, system-level integration tasks, troubleshooting, and field testing.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- +3 years’ experience developing complex designs in FPGA in VHDL or Verilog
- Ability and experience at working with developers from other R&D teams.
- Previous experience with board design- nice to have .
- Team player.
- A high level of proficiency in English.
- Excellent communication skills