Gilat’s satellite communications ecosystem is built around our inter-disciplinary platform, based on cutting-edge RF technologies, state-of-the-art modulation schemes, innovative optimization algorithms as well as advanced networking protocols.
Our RF group defines, creates, and designs RF modules in various frequencies up to 30GHz. The development includes a high-level design (block diagram) to detail the design of TX/RX chains, filters, PAs, LNAs, and high-speed DACs and A/Ds.
As RF Engineer you will join the RF team, and you will design RF modules and boards. You will define, coordinate and technically lead the system requirements and process with multi-disciplinary groups.
Lead features from idea to implementation, Deliver HW/SW requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Full product lifecycle involvement from specification intake to final production
- Define RF architecture for new products along with selecting, qualifying, and validating parts for higher-level designs
- Computer modeling of RF circuit blocks for use in antenna front-end designs
- Hardware prototyping and testing
- All Team members are expected to perform hands-on RF lab work.
- Collaborate with layout, PCB, embedded, mechanical, and antenna engineers
- Support the manufacturing team and troubleshoot production
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales and other technical teams
- B.Sc. in electrical engineering
- 5 years of experience as an RF design engineer.
- Experience in high frequencies
- Experience in detailed design of RF circuits and submodules
- Work experience with RF simulation tools like ADS\CST\MATLAB.
- System-level understanding
- Post silicon integration- nice to have
- Relevant experience at a communications company -Nice to have
- High level of English
- Team player