Gilat Satellite Networks is a leading global provider of satellite-based broadband communications. Developing new, cutting-edge products and finding creative ways to take advantage of existing and emerging satellite communications technologies is what separates Gilat from the competition and provides added value for our customers.
- Definition of testing scope for project releases based upon requirements documentation
- Distinction and direction of optimal testing approach; functional, regression, automation, performance
- Develop, publish and implement test strategies, test plans, test cases, test scripts, test configuration, test schedules
- Participate in design reviews and other phases of development lifecycle to ensure defined requirements are met
- Working across diverse functional areas to define test data requirements and criteria, ensuring test environment is available
- Root cause analysis: identify, research, report and close defects/lesson learned
- Flexibility to work a regular schedule with additional evening and early morning hours as required
- Able to work in a fast-changing environment while maintaining and building a robust and sustainable infrastructure and tool set.
- Experience with QA Agile methodology, processes and deliverables
- Proficiency with Test Management & bug tracking tools.
- Strong analytic and diagnostic skills as well as a data-driven and metrics-driven approach
- Expert level experience in designing, implementing and documenting test strategy, plans and cases
- Experience in: Docker, Containers, Kubernetes
- Proficiency using virtual environments to perform testing
- Test Tools: Familiarity and working knowledge with network traffic generation, simulation, and monitoring tools such as iPerf, Jmeter, Ixia, Fiddler, top, tcpdump, Wireshark,Xena.
- Networking: Experienced with TCP/IP, UDP, IPv4, IPv6 addressing, Ethernet, VLAN, DHCP, DNS, ICMP, ARP, NAT, Bridging, Switching, QOS, and firewalls (desired to be a CCNA level)
Operating Systems: Linux (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu), Windows 7 & 10
- Ability to incorporate agile methodologies, advanced experience with new and updated tools in testing.
- Demonstrated success conducting and building relationships in a highly demanding and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to be self-generative, responsible, and enjoy working in a highly team-oriented environment.
- English: Strong writing, public speaking, communication and organizational skills