Gilat Satellite Networks is a leading global provider of satellite-based broadband communications. Ideal candidate should have experience with networking and QA
, This is a great opportunity to join and explore Gilat SW team and to work on complex systems and cutting edge technology in the satellite industry.
- Work in development environment using the leading-edge sat com technologies.
- Integration of the software new features and technologies as specified in the requirement document.
- Responsible for requirement analysis, functional specification and testing of software functions.
- Features are related to network communications, RF, NMS and SDN, user interface.
- Interaction with third party equipment and traffic generators like CISCO, Juniper, RT Logic, IXIA, XENA and Spirent.
- Writing test specifications and testing of software functions in hardware and software simulation
environments to ensure conformance with customer requirements.
- Debugging and troubleshooting of system and topology devices in case of issues.
- Creating/maintaining of documents for release of feature test strategy, test plan and execution summary
- Technical contact for the software development team, regression and automation teams.
- Knowledge of layer 2- 4 networking protocols (TCP/IP, UDP)
- Experience in system validation/testing (at least 2 years)
- Very good understanding about testing/QA, QA methodologies
- Experience with Linux OS system and scripting
- Virtualization technologies knowledge
- Analytic and algorithmic thinking.
- Network infrastructure troubleshooting abilities and knowledge
- Fluency in English-Mandatory
- Good communication skills and teamwork, responsibility and commitment.
- Experience in Developing Automation Tests – Advantage