The high-tech and innovative Terma Group develops products and systems for defense, non-defense and security applications, including command and control systems, radar systems, self-protection systems for aircraft and vessels, space technology, and aerostructures for the aircraft industry. Terma A/S is headquartered at Aarhus, Denmark. Internationally, Terma has subsidiaries and operations in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, India, Singapore, and the U.S.
Do you want to work in an international high-tech company, operating within highly specialized areas like aerospace, defense industry, security or space?
Terma is currently facing an exciting future with considerable growth and demanding changes, and right now Terma is looking for a highly qualified and passionate GSCM Intern to become part of this journey starting in August 2020.
Global Supply Chain Management department
As GSCM Intern in Terma, you will be part of a company that employs a lot of engaged, knowledgeable and international people, where Lean Continuous Improvement and Performance management is a driving factor for the culture in the department and the daily work. You will be working closely together with GSCM colleagues in developing and implementing Supply Chain Management projects and activities, supporting the growth journey of Terma. You will become an active partner working with our SCM strategy, improving our internal and external supply chain, with responsibility for own tasks.
GSCM tasks that you will be involved in:
- Development and challenges of current processes, systems, and reporting setup, to enable even better performance.
- Definition and improving our daily activities, material ordering, business case development, etc.
- Development and implementation of SCM activities to stabilize flow in production and reduce working capital.
- Data analysis.
- Diverse activities in the area of procurement, sourcing, project management, S&OP, OEM sourcing.
Your professional qualifications
- You are a student at a relevant master’s education e.g. Cand. Merc. Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Management accounting and control, Business intelligence or higher engineering education.
- You have a can-do attitude and motivated by converting your theoretical knowledge into practice.
- You are self-driven, can work independently and is not stopped by challenging tasks.
- You are good at complex analysis.
- You have extensive experience with the entire Microsoft Office package such as Excel and Powerpoint.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
Your personal qualifications
To succeed as an Intern in Terma you must show commitment, work with a passion both in groups and independently, be outgoing as well as take initiative. We expect you taking responsibility for solving tasks on time, value high quality of your work, have eyes for details and ask for dialogue and guidance from your colleagues.
You work in a structured manner and can coordinate and manage several things at the same time without losing track. You make things happen and are identifying and dealing with issues proactively. You are good at communicating both oral and written and value the importance of ensuring cooperation and progress.
What can Terma offer?
We offer an internship in an international high-tech company with an exciting future and considerable growth. You will experience a verity of tasks and be a part of a committed organization within an exciting domain, which will provide you with numerous challenges and ample opportunities for personal development.
In addition to the professional challenges, Terma offers a wide range of social activities and sports facilities, where employees meet in an informal atmosphere.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV, and grades as soon as possible. To ensure that your application will reach us and is properly processed, we receive applications only via www.terma.com.