End to End Solutions' Provider.
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them.
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration.
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team.
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower and time necessary.
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution.
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently.
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide.
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives.
- Minimum of 4+ years of Site Reliability, DevOps, and/or Software Development experience.
- 1+ years’ experience in architecting solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS) and IBM.
- 1+ years’ experience in Senior SRE DevOps role with cloud providers.
- 4+ years’ experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration
- management (Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform etc.) preferred.
- 4+ years’ experience supporting the following Datastores/Databases: MS-SQL server, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- 4+ years’ experience CI/CD , Container Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes).
- 4+ years’ experience working across EC2, S3, Route53, ELB, cloud front, cloud formation.
- 3+ years’ experience with Containers and Serverless architectures.
- 3+ years’ experience with distributed source control like Git, including branching, merging and release management.
- 3+ years’ experience in managing web security solution (WAF), CDN.
- Working knowledge of related technologies including encryption, IPsec, VLANs, VPNs, routing, firewalls, proxy services, LAN/WAN connectivity.