Senior Project Manager
End to End Solutions' Provider.
Responsible for overseeing the successful completion of projects and can work in a wide variety of fields, such as information technology, construction, and advertising. Although specific tasks will depend on a Project Manager’s employer and their current project, they will be responsible for the creation, organization, execution, and completion of specific projects. This includes managing relevant employees, setting deadlines, communicating with company executives about the state of the project, ensuring projects stay on track and on budget, and adjusting to meet new requirements.
Skills and qualifications
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines, and allocating resources.
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them.
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects.
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals.
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals.
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed.
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time.
- Needs not to have AI, BC skills as much as conducting the Project Management activities based on the industry standards for this type of role.