GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you like technology, innovation and Space Missions your place is here! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering company that works in different areas, such as space, robotics, cyber security, artificial intelligence or big data among many other international projects.
Join our multinational team full of talent and creativity where you will be part of our Galileo Ground Segment Programs at DLR. GMV is the prime contractor for the Galileo Control Segment (GCS) which is one of the biggest satellite ground segments in the world operating 28 satellites currently in orbit with a global reach.
You will support the upgrade of the ground systems to the next generation in coordination with the European Space Agencies (ESA, EUSPA) for the entire life cycle of the project:
- Design, development and implementation of virtualized, highly available hardware environment requiring network communication with high levels of performance and security.
- Software Integration, Verification and Validation Campaigns in our representative environments
- Analysis and Troubleshooting of Operational Issues On-Site
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Experience in Systems Engineering
- Experience in Integration, Verification and Validation
- Satellite ground segment system and subsystems
- Good knowledge of Linux systems, shell and shell-scripting
- Fluent in English
Also it would be valuable if you had:
- Experience in Ground System Operations
- Experience in Satellite Navigation Systems
- Experience in Software Development (C++, Java, Python, Scripting)
- TM/TC processing/monitoring/control (e.g. SCOS-2000)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in other skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and depending on the project, you can work from home for an optimal work-life balance.
- Edenred Shopping Card and Contributory Pension Plan
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. We also have JobRad so you can get around by bike!
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer a relocation package.
- Time for a break? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our kitchens.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?