GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you are into challenges and you think security is a big one, your place is with us! We are an engineering and innovation company working in different areas. One of them is security, where we have been participating in the development of security tools and services in information and communication technologies for more than 20 years. In cybersecurity we analyze and diagnose specific environments from the point of view of compliance or regulatory risks, we incorporate technological solutions, we manage the operation of cybersecurity infrastructures and we provide other companies with the necessary visibility for the effective management of their businesses.
The vacancy is to form part of the Security Team, responsible for the implementation of measures aimed at mitigating security risks in an European Agency systems and drives the overall implementation of the ISMS roadmap. For this project you will perfom the following tasks:
- Trade-off and prototyping of new IT security solutions;
- Design, implementation and maintenance of new IT security solutions protecting IT equipment, data and staff against loss of integrity, availability and confidentiality and detecting existing security gaps;
- Evolutions of existing IT security solutions;
- Operations, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing IT security solutions protecting IT equipment, data and staff against loss of integrity, availability and confidentiality and detecting existing security gaps;
- Providing IT security expertise and services internally and to other engineering teams as well as, when required, to critical operations;
- Verification of compliance of activities within with the applicable IT security requirements;
- IT security assessments and auditing on different levels e.g. documentation, implementation, source code;
- Full lifecycle of activities related to IT systems vulnerability management;
- IT security monitoring i.e. assessment of alerts raised by security solutions and services;
- Participation in the Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), including provisioning of 24/7 stand-by/on-call;
- Regular generation of IT security reports and metrics;
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Experience with vulnerability management in particular performing vulnerability assessments.
- Basic knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 and 27002.
- Fluency in English is mandatory. This is the working language so the candidate must be able to work effectively in this language.
- Designing, implementing and delivering large-scale enterprise security solutions.
- Designing, implementing and operating (including administration and maintenance) of Identity and Access Governance (IGA) solutions, integrated with several operational identity repositories (SAP, OpenLDAP and Active Directory).
- Administration and maintenance of CyberArk in production.
- Administration and maintenance of TrendMicro Deep Security in production on operational equipment.
- Experience with Rapid7 insightVM, performing vulnerability scans on equipment in production / operations.
- Performing risk assessments for systems both in development and in production.
- Security-focused auditing for compliance to either security requirements or standards like ISO/IEC 27000-series.
- Administration and maintenance of next-generation firewalls (CISCO FirePower and Palo Alto).
- Setup and operations of a Security Operations Centre.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?