GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
We lead missions to outer planets, observe the Earth from space, bring technology to Mars, integrate aerospace technology into people’s daily lives… We dreamed about touching the stars, and we did it! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and technological innovation company working on several areas, including the space sector, where we lead projects in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing or space robotics among many others.
You will be part of our team, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will support ESA in the area of flight dynamics, including:
- Test and Validation tasks: execution of and support to operational tasks; Validation of operational Flight Dynamics data products, such as command parameter sets; reports, event predictions and acquisition data before delivery to FCT and other users.
- Flight Dynamics Application Layer tasks: maintenance of elements of the Flight Dynamics Application Layer;
- Flight Dynamics System Development tasks: specification of modifications, enhancements and additions to existing software elements; Implementation of modifications, enhancements and additions to existing software elements;
- Installation of modifications, enhancements and additions to existing software elements on operational platform(s)- design, coordination and implementation of tests;
- Participation in tests; Definition and maintenance of procedures; Flight Dynamics (Sub-)System configuration and definition of Test & Validation processes;
- Coordination of interfaces and actitivities across subsystems.
- Other Flight Dynamics operations engineering activities.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Linear algebra, in particular for problem solving related to geometry in the Euclidean 3 dimensional space. * Calculus in one or several variables.
- Numerical methods for: equations solving, integration of differential equations, function approximation and interpolation, optimisation, linear algebra problems.
- Classical mechanics, including: kinematics and dynamics of point masses, dynamics of rigid body, dynamics expressed in non-inertial frames, conservation laws in mechanics, gravitational forces and field, Orbit dynamics, keplerian orbits and Kepler laws.
- C++ programming.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?