GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you love technology and space, and want to know more about how the universe works, welcome to GMV! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is space, where we participate in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing and space mission support among many others.
You will be part of our team, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of space missions ground control applications used to monitor and control spacecraft.
Among others, tasks include:
- Software design
- Software development and testing
- Support to validation testing (separate team)
- Production of relevant documentation
The selected candidate will join a team responsible for the production of Mission Control Systems for space missions of customers like the European Space Agency and EUMETSAT. The selected candidate will have to learn and be able to understand the operational needs behind the software requirements. S/he will have the possibility to work in many different space missions for different customers, therefore able to learn and contribute to different operations’ approaches followed by e.g. the European Space Agency and EUMETSAT.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- C++ or Java
- Solid OO programming concepts is mandatory, ideally acquired using C++.
- MSc in computer engineering or equivalent is highly desirable.
- Experience in development or maintenance of complex software systems is valuable.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Posted September 1, 2020