GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
We lead missions to outer planets, observe the Earth from space, bring technology to Mars, integrate aerospace technology into people’s daily lives… We dreamed about touching the stars, and we did it! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and technological innovation company working on several areas, including the space sector, where we lead projects in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing or space robotics among many others.
You will be part of our team, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will support ground operation of Galileo satellites and will develop:
- Preparation and execution of nominal and contingency ground operations procedures during nominal and special (e.g. IOT, LEOP) operations
- Coordination and planning of operations with ESA internal and external partners across multiple Galileo sites
- Production of Operations Concepts, procedures, validation scenarios and reports for project specific software and systems
- Participation in procedure validations, systems validation test campaigns, training and simulation programmes
- Operations support including on-call
- Anomaly investigation and resolution
- Subsystem performance monitoring and analysis
- Database maintenance and script development
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Ground System operations preparation and execution
- Ground System engineering and troubleshooting
- Comfortable using Linux
- Fluent in English
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?