GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
Imagining it makes it possible
We lead missions to outer planets, observe the Earth from space, bring technology to Mars, integrate aerospace technology into people’s daily lives… We dreamed about touching the stars, and we did it! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and technological innovation company.
Our activities in Germany are related to high-tech aerospace projects, space operations, ground systems, mission analysis, navigation and flight dynamics. GMV GmbH also specializes in software and hardware systems for simulation, emulation, 3D visualization and operations support. We are headquartered in Oberpfaffenhofen, near Munich and have offices in Darmstadt.
You will be part of our highly talented and innovative team, where you will design and develop Space related software based simulators. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Software design and implementation of operational simulators
- Verification and Validation activities
- Maintenance and Support
- Maintenance of the CI environment.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Object Oriented Programming (C++)
- SIMULUS infrastructure
- Linux Networking
- PUS Services
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and depending on the project, you can work from home you can work from home for an optimal work-life balance .
- We care about your well-being and you will have a health insurance.
- Edenred Shopping Card and Contributory Pension Plan
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?