GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you love technology and space, and want to know more about how the universe works, welcome to GMV! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is space, where we participate in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing and space mission support among many others.
You will be part of our team, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will develop and maintain Mission Control Systems software for space missions of customers like the European Space Agency and EUMETSAT. Solid knowledge of OO programming concepts is mandatory, ideally acquired using Java or C++. Experience in development or maintenance of complex software systems is required. You should be capable of leading small teams and act as responsible for the development of small projects or components within larger projects. Knowledge of existing mission control systems software (like SCOS-2000 or EGS-CC) is desirable.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Java or C/C++
- UML and Design patterns
Other valuable experience includes:
- Development of User Interfaces in Java
- Eclipse RCP
- Test tools (Junit, Mockito, SWTbot, Selenium)
- agile software development
- agile management
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in other skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and depending on the project, you can work from home for an optimal work-life balance.
- Edenred Shopping Card and Contributory Pension Plan
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. We also have JobRad so you can get around by bike!
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our kitchens.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?