GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
We lead missions to outer planets, observe the Earth from space, bring technology to Mars, integrate aerospace technology into people’s daily lives… We dreamed about touching the stars, and we did it! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and technological innovation company working on several areas, including the space sector, where we lead projects in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing or space robotics among many others.
You will be part of our team at ESOC, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will develop tasks related to Mission Analysis:
- Trajectory Optimisation for interplanetary transfer and science phases
- Navigation and Guidance, including Optical Navigation for Mission Analysis
- Concurrent Design Studies for space missions
- Mission Analysis Tools Development, environmental models, numerical integration techniques, local and global optimisation techniques and algorithms, covariance and Monte-Carlo analysis
- Support to project, scientists and industry, participation in reviews
- General Flight Dynamics operations engineering activities
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Experience in Trajectory Optimisation, including the multi-body problem
- Experience in Navigation and Guidance techniques for Mission Analysis activities,
- Experience in Software Development: C++, Python, modern software development tools like git, CI/CD, CMake, docker and parallel computation techniques
- Experience in Mission Analysis Tools Development: local and global optimisation techniques and algorithms, covariance and Monte-Carlo analysis, environmental models, numerical integration techniques
- Knowledge about operational and ground segment aspect in the mission/architecture design
- Familiarity with the ESOC environment
- Familiarity with modern software development tools (git, CI/CD, CMake, docker…)
- Experience with Linux, network services and protocols, system administration, modern software development tools
- Will to take operational responsibility in multi-discipline teams
- The ability to multi-task efficiently; working on multiple activities, multiple subsystems and if applicable multiple missions simultaneously.
- Experience dealing with external interfaces
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and you can work from home to improve your work-life balanc
- Join oJoin ur team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?