GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
GMV is looking for a university graduate with an interest in information security.
EXPERIENCE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING FIELDS IS NOT MANDATORY BUT APPRECIATED:
- Best practices in security controls
- Risk Assessments
- Systems hardening
- Security audits: systems, applications, services, source-code
Learn about the cybersecurity threat, risks and safeguards in the space sector by joining a team of experienced consultants working for the European Space Agency.
The functions of the student would be, under the supervision of a project manager, to:
- Support the development of security policies and procedures
- Supervise efficiency of risk treatment measures
- Analyze risk treatment controls
- Perform security Audits
- Academic degree: Computer Science
- Level of English: Advanced level
- Technical knowledge: