GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you are into challenges and you think security is a big one, your place is with us! We are an engineering and innovation company working in different areas. One of them is security, where we have been participating in the development of security tools and services in information and communication technologies for more than 20 years.
GMV requires a Cybersecurity Programme manager with experience of running large IT change and delivery programmes and/or running security improvement programmes, to lead and deliver a Cybersecurity Transformation Programme for a UN agency.
If you become part of our team, these will be among your tasks:
- Startup and initiation of projects.
- Support project managers in the delivery of the CTP projects.
- Personal Project management for strategic projects.
- Resourcing and staffing for the programme.
- Task assignment and workload management for the CTP team.
- Managing the interdependencies amongst projects -Provide regular structured reporting on the current status of the programme to management, peers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Stakeholder management.
- Issue and risk management, and escalation as and when required.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- University degree in computer science, Information Technology, Business administration or related field or strong practical computing experience, supported by relevant professional certification.
- Practical experience of information security.
- Management of security projects and programmes.
- Experience working with remote-based teams in multiple locations and time zone.
- Experience working in a diverse multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding written and spoken English.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task: able to handle 2-3 projects/activities at the same time.
- Excellent organizational skills, reporting and documenting.
- Experience in working with remote and virtual teams.
- Fully remote and virtual working and flexible on hours to accommodate global relationship.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
- Spain, Valladolid, Boecillo
- Spain, Madrid, Tres Cantos
- Spain, Barcelona, Hospitalet de Llobregat
- Germany, Darmstadt
- Portugal, Lisbon ,
- Romania, Bucharest
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?