Passionate about innovation, creatives by nature
If you enjoy technology and want to continue growing in the area of processes and business development, your site is with us! We are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas such as space, defence, telecommunications, security or intelligent transport systems.
You will be part of the team responsible for promoting ITS GMV products, building new relationships with customers and suppliers, monitoring the ITS market and building commercial offers. An international team full of talent and desire to innovate where you will perform tasks such as:
- Promotion of GMV products in the area of ITS systems in Poland.
- Establishing new business relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Active monitoring of the ITS market.
- Analysis of tender documentation and inquiries.
- Prepared inquiries for subcontractors and analysis of collected offers.
- Cooperation with the project implementation department in the process of preparing offers.
- Preparation of commercial offers.
- Conducting negotiations of commercial contracts.
- Management of tender documentation.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Representative or Sales Support Engineer.
- Experience in the area of providing IT systems or services.
- High level of general technical knowledge enabling the understanding and analysis of project documentation from various disciplines.
- Ability to work in a team and build relationships.
- Very good organization of own work, the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proactive approach to assigned tasks: openness, independence, initiative.
- Readiness to travel in Poland and abroad.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Intelligent Transport Systems or Automatic Toll Collection Systems.
- Experience with cashless payment systems.
- Knowledge of public procurement law or experience in analyzing tender documentation and preparing bids for public tenders
- Knowledge of the Spanish language.
- Driving license: cat. B.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer sport card to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?