GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
Imagining it makes it possible
If you are passionate about technology and curious to learn how to work in the defence sector in national or international projects, your place is here! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is defence and security where we work in cyber defence projects, simulation or space programs among others. We also participate in projects for international defence and security organisations, designing, developing, integrating, testing and maintaining defence and security systems on their entire life cycle.
You will make part of our SW Development Team where you will:
- Propose technical solutions for business needs and technical problems
- Design technical services and plan system integration, selecting necessary platforms and technologies to meet project requirements and user needs
- Build and maintain technical roadmaps, identify future opportunities and hindrances, and ensure proper alignment of development decisions with the strategy
- Design, plan, develop and deliver solutions and applications (including software components and Web Services)
- Propose technical solutions for business needs and technical problems, transforming business requirements into specifications and creating software prototypes
- Contribute to the requirements analysis, test, quality assurance, change management and deployment
- Define and interpret software metrics
- Produce highly accurate specifications that could be effectively used or implemented by development teams
- Manage configuration and releases
- Produce technical documentation
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- MSc or higher education degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering
- Expert in developing complex, enterprise-scale software systems in .NET Core technology (at lest 5 years), web applications and expertise in the Microsoft technology stack
- First class design skills including the ability to draw up extremely accurate specifications that could be effectively used by development teams
- Expert in designing and documenting in UML and expertise with agile project delivery including TDD and CI
- Proficient in: DB design, XML, web services, authentication and authorization, relational databases and SQL
- Proficient in designing and developing data layer, business logic layer and UI layer, participating in several two full-lifecycle large projects
- Hands-on experience in object-oriented software development, with at least 4 years experience specifically in .NET Core (UI or full-stack) in the MS Windows environment (MS Windows, MS SQL Server, IIS)
- Working experience in using UML for designing, IDE platforms (e.g. Visual Studio), bug tracking (e.g. Jira, Azure DevOps) and version control systems (Git)
- Thorough experience with Web Services, including WS-Security and related extension
Nice to have:
- HTML 5, TypeScript, Angular
- Linux (RedHat, Ubuntu)
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- DB design, XML, web services, authentication and authorization
- Knowledge of one or more of Oracle, MS SQL Server or PostgreSQL DBs is required, with strong SQL skills
Knowledge of other programming/scripting languages (e.g. Java, Python, Bash, PowerShell)
- SharePoint knowledge will be a plus
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer MultiSport to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?