Applying the latest technology to your day-to-day
If you like technology, networks and cyber security, your place is with us! We are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is networking infrastructure where we design the network architecture and cyber security to keep large companies protected.
You will be part of our Networking team whose mission is the sizing, installation and improvement of all the Networking and Perimeter Security services. You will also participate in the resolution of incidents that may occur in the infrastructure, in order to ensure the proper functioning of the service.
You will be part of a team full of talent and desire to innovate where you will perform:
- Maintain an inventory of the IP Network department property and assets
- Updating the technical documentation and operating procedures
- Mounting the equipment
- Providing 2nd Line support to system and network users
- Administrating and monitoring IP telephony solutions
- IP Network Administration: Administration and maintenance of the IP network elements
- Monitoring the network
- Reviewing logs of network and security devices on a daily basis
- Maintaining configuration of the IP Network
- Maintaining the configuration of the land-line telephony system
- Maintaining network management tools
- Maintain the inventory of the network devices installed in IDF and the Data Center
- Maintain the IDF and the Data Center cross-connect, crossing new cable connections
- Identifying issues and risks related to network services and proposing remedial actions
- Planning, testing and performing IP network related changes like installing and configuring, tuning, patching, upgrading both hardware and software
- Writing and updating the documentation and procedures
- Providing 2nd line support in the area of IP communication service
- Handling incidents and service requests escalated by the 1st line of support
- Troubleshooting and solving of any reported incidents and problems
- Registering and tracking tickets in the relevant 3rd line support
- Updating the status of the open requests in the ticketing system in timely manner
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Professional experience: At least 2 years hands-on-experience with IP Networking technologies, preferably with Cisco devices
- Specific areas where expertise and sound knowledge is mandatory:
- TCP/IP network protocols
- Routing and switching technology
- Proactive attitude, team-work spirit, self-motivated
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and service-oriented attitude
- Good communication skills, both technical and non-technical
Nice to have:
- Experience in administering multiple interconnected Layer 2 devices
- Very good knowledge of VoIP technologies
- Hands-on experience in administering Cisco Unified Communication Managers and Cisco IOS Voice Gateways
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer MultiSport to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen for those moments of relaxation.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?