Imagining it makes it possible
If you like technology and want to keep growing in project management, your place is here! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas such as space, defence, telecommunications, security or intelligent transport.
Inside GMV Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), you will participate in the design and development of the newest technological solutions applied to the Transport of Passengers market. You will participate within multidisciplinary teams in innovative projects, being this position especially focused on ITS systems.
As a project manager you will be part of our team participating in the design and development of new technological solutions. You will also be responsible for managing project resources to ensure compliance with deadlines and quality standards. You will join a team full of talent and desire to innovate where you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Bus&Trams1 projects Division Head and to the Poland Technical Deputy
- Definition of technological solutions
- Generation of project documentation: user and system requirements, design and architecture documents, functional descriptions, specification documents, PMP, etc.
- Project team leadership. Optimisation of resources assigned.
- Accurate tasks management, coordination of team members
- Accurate control of source versions, baselines, releases, sprints.
- Assure a great validation & verification of applications/modules, according to the internal Quality System
- Economic control of project budget, costs at completion forecast.
- Risk management.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Experience with project management
- English language: min. B2 level
- Organizational and social skills
- IT hardware and software
- Electronics and communications (WiFi, GSM…)
- Availability to travel
Nice to have:
- PMP, Prince2 or similar
- Public sector projects
- Operating Systems (Linux OS)
- SW programming
- Spanish language
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Multisport cards.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace