If you like technology, innovative and different projects, your place is here! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering company that works in different areas, such as space, robotics, cyber security, artificial intelligence or big data among many other international projects.
We are looking for a Projects Support Assistant.
Join our team full of talent and creativity where you will:
- Collect data and produce project metrics.
- Prepare project status reports.
- Arrange meetings and prepare the necessary minutes.
- Progress follow-up of planned actions.
- Organize and monitor different types of milestones.
- Implementation the office policies and procedures.
- Maintain effective communication with all relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor service implementation under framework contracts.
- Provide other administrative support for additional projects whenever necessary.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Bachelor Degree as a minimum, preferred fields: administration or management.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field.
- Previous experience in administrative support tasks.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (B2 level as minimum).
- Strong soft skills such as commitment, proactive attitude and flexibility to work demands.
- Strong focus on problem solving and getting the work done efficiently.
- Ability to work as a team player as well working independently taking ownership of the activities.
- Attention to detail and on the quality of work delivered.
- Communication and organizational skills.
- Open to learn and adjust to new challenges.
- Previous experience supporting project governance, as an advantage.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our team and culture GMV by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Multisport to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company compromised with inclusion and diversity