Make your passion change the world
If you like technology, innovative and different projects, your place is here! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering company that works in different areas, such as space, robotics, cyber security, artificial intelligence or big data among many other international projects.
We are looking for experienced Java full-stack or back-end developers.
Join our team full of talent and creativity where you will:
- Participate in the daily stand-up meetings
- Design the solution (this can be using mock-ups or plain architectural design, depending on the user story) and develop the code, in coordination with the SW architect guidelines (he is acting as Scrum Master as well) and with the rest of the colleagues that are participating in the same development, and according to the user stories specifications provided by the Product Owner (personnel from another department at the client) and the scope and contents agreed for the current sprint
Other tasks may include:
- Demonstrate that the code developed by every team member during the sprint review meetings to the Product Owner
- Support the client if they need to take screenshots for their internal meetings or want to understand better the proposed solution.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- First cycle higher education degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering (Master/PhD is a plus)
- Combined post-secondary education and work experience: 9 years
- Specific professional experience related to the profile:
- 5 years hands-on experience in software development in Object-Oriented programming, specifically on JAVA/JEE technologies in the recent 6 years of his/her professional work (EJB, JPA, Web Services, WebSockets, REST interfaces, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in Linux, Maven, Git, Junit, Jenkins, IntelliJ IDEA
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile o Desirable: Java Certified Programmer Certification (Java 7 or above)
- Specific expertise:
- Expertise in JBoss 7 EAP Application Server.
- Knowledge about Apache Web server, PostgreSQL databases (valuable also MS SQL Server)
- Good command of the English language (in reading and in writing, preferable C1, as English is the working language)
Nice to have:
- Angular, JProfiler
- Automated testing frameworks for front and backend development like Arquillian, Protractor, Postman, etc.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our team and culture GMV by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Multisport to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company compromised with inclusion and diversity
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?