Passionate about innovation, creatives by nature
If you love technology and space, and want to know more about how the universe works, welcome to GMV! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is space, where we participate in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing and space mission support among many others.
We are looking for an Embedded Software Developer.
You will be part of our team, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will be responsible for:
- Requirements definition and analysis, Interfaces analysis, Architectural design, Software implementation, UT-IT, Verification/Validation, generation of technical documentation, covering critical software aspects for coding rules adherence, metrics, ISVV.
- Design and implementing Validation software facilities.
- Providing technical support for software implementations and assists in selection of the more adequate tools and/or microprocessor platforms in line with the implementation.
- Tailoring and deployment of processes, tools and metrics.
- This position will require overseeing or interfacing a variety of tasks covering aspects of multiple disciplines: embedded flight hardware/software, simulation environments, algorithms and telemetry systems and following development standards.
You will work integrated in a Software Engineering team often in a multi-national environment, supported by a continuous training plan on those matters related with Software Engineering and Space applications.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Second cycle higher education degree
- Coding in C or C++
- Availability to travel
- Very good command of English language
Nice to have:
- Experience in a similar position
- Software Engineering based on European Space Agency Standards
- Modelling and SVF Model/Component-Based Software and Tools Space Systems
- Space Grade processor and buses
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Multisport to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?