GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you are passionate about technology and curious to learn how to work in the defence sector in national or international projects, your place is here!
If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is defence and security where we work in cyber defence projects, simulation or space programs among others. We also participate in projects for international defence and security organisations, designing, developing, integrating, testing and maintaining defence and security systems on their entire life cycle.
Right now we are looking for Technical Writer to join our team working in Homeland Security and Defense sector.
The tasks at this position are:
- Perform final editing of documents, such as user manuals, to ensure their accuracy, completeness, clarity, consistency of contents and style.
- Provide standards to document structure, layout and style, provide guidance to other team members.
- Prepare and provide presentations in English.
- Plan, prepare and deliver technical trainings in English, prepare training documents and materials.
- Maintain documentation versions and document repository.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Command of English language according to CEFR /1: C1
- Combined post-secondary education and work experience: 9 years
- Education: First Cycle higher education degree, complemented with technical experience
Specific professional experience related to the profile:
- 4 years of experience in drafting and/or editing technical and user documentation in English;
- Has provided standardisation of documents structure and style, guided other team members
- Prepared presentations and training materials in English
- Performs final editing of documents to ensure their accuracy, completeness, consistency and clarity;
- Standardises documents structure and style and provides guidance to other team members;
- Works unassisted and guides other staff
- Writes specifications, concept documents, end user and technical documentation, communicates effectively with stakeholders on technical and user requirements matters
- Can perform final editing of documents, such as user manuals, to ensure their accuracy, completeness, consistency and clarity
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! You can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Multisport card to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our dining rooms.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?