We cannot spell BUGS without U
If you like everything to run smoothly, you consider testing is crucial in any software development and you are passionate about software quality, welcome to GMV! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is space, where we participate in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing and space mission support among many others.
You will be part of our QA team, where you will be responsible for:
- Writing technical documentation (Test Plans, Test Cases, recording test results), specifications and concept documents.
- Liaising with the analysis, development, technical authors and support staff as necessary to enable fulfil testing responsibilities. Communicate with teammates, stakeholders, internal and or business customers effectively.
- Analysing specification documentation and conduct initial test analysis (exploratory tests).
- Preparing test scripts as required to support all relevant test cases using the appropriate test tools.
- Supporting colleagues on testing tasks, as well as clients during User Acceptance Tests.
- Contributing to and supporting other QA team members to produce Test Plans and Test Cases for the different projects and to contribute to the QA knowledge base especially with regard to technical knowledge.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- BSc or higher education degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering
- 9 years of combined post-secondary education and working experience
- ISTQB Test Manager Certificate or equivalent certification/experience
- 5 years hands-on experience in Software Testing including manual and automated testing (functional, acceptance, integration, regression, system and cross browser testing)
- Proficient in Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Experience of using some of teh following tools: Jenkins CI, Protractor, Selenium Webdriver, Postman, SOAP UI, REST Assured, JUnit, nUnit, Cucumber/SpecFlow, TestComplete,
- Working knowledge of SQL and PostgreSQL or MSSQL
Nice to have:
- Scripting and automation tools.
- Experience in HW configuration testing
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Multisport to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company compromised with inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?