GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
We lead missions to outer planets, observe the Earth from space, bring technology to Mars, integrate aerospace technology into people’s daily lives… We dreamed about touching the stars, and we did it! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and technological innovation company working on several areas, including the space sector, where we lead projects in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing or space robotics among many others.
As a worldwide leading group in GNSS, GMV always aims high. We’re searching for a self-motivated Engineer to work on a challenging environment in the development of novel algorithms and techniques providing expertise to receiver and new products development.
You will be part of our team, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will:
- Research and develop new algorithms and techniques
- Design and develop software
- Performance analysis
- Write clear and concise technical documentation
- Demonstrate/showcase a concept or a product
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Strong programming skills in Matlab, Python, C/C++
- Basic knowledge of global navigation satellite systems
- Basic knowledge of signal processing
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our team and culture GMV by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health.
- Social benefits where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- We offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our dining rooms for those moments of relaxation.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?