GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you love technology and space, and want to know more about how the universe works, welcome to the GMV! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is space, where we participate in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing and space mission support among many others.
We are looking for a Software engineer for the aerospace sector, in particular space mission control systems (eg satellites, probes, rovers) and related applications of the ground control segment, for institutions such as the European Space Agency or Eumetsat.
You will be part of our team, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will participate in the different phases of software development (analysis and engineering of requirements, design, coding, testing and maintenance), and will assume team and project management responsibilities according to the knowledge acquired and objectives achieved.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Software engineering
- Development tools: Eclipse, Jenkins, Sonar, Maven, Nexus …
- Design patterns
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our team and culture GMV by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance.
- Social benefits where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- We offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our dining rooms.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?