GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
As an FPGA specialist in our team you will be responsible for:
- Defining technical approaches, FPGA firmware implementation (VHDL), HW acceleration as co-processing avionics of satellites or spacecrafts or some of their instruments onboard, SW/HW co-design, budget size and cost estimating, HW/SW implementation for space applications, documentation, verification/validation and certification of embedded hardware/software (mainly based on FPGA and FPGA + microprocessor).
- Defining architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for operational or simulated space hardware/software systems. Technical support for VHDL implementations and assistance in selection of the most adequate FPGA or microprocessor platforms in line with the implementation targeting space applications (in most cases this will involve radiation-tolerant devices).
- Tailoring and deployment of processes, tools and metrics.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in this field
- FPGA, VHDL implementation, HIL, C/C++ coding
- Embedded Software and Hardware
- A high degree of flexibility and orientation towards excellence and quality
- Good communication skills, both in Romanian and English (Spanish is a plus)
- Ability to actively collaborate with remote team members
- Willingness to share knowledge with others and to act as a team player
Nice to have:
- Modelling, Space Systems, RTOS
- Space Grade processor and FPGA
- Hardware design
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The opportunity to join a pioneering team of the Romanian Space Industry
- The possibility to work in an international team, with innovative projects
- Professional Career Development in the country and abroad. We help you directing your career, starting from a technical base, passing through the team and project management, the technical expertise or the commercial area, keeping contact with our clients. It’s up to you!
- Access to the company’s training program. You can acquire and sharpen your knowledge in the technologies we use, as well as your language skills.
- Possibility to participate in team activities and sports competitions with us.
- Flexible working-hours, private medical insurance, meal card, good coffee, fresh fruits, nice colleagues and an office with an astonishing view
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?