Make your passion change the world.
If you like technology, innovative and different projects, your place is here! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering company that works in different areas, such as space, robotics, cyber security, artificial intelligence or big data among many other international projects.
Join our team full of talent and creativity where you will:
- have to review, identify and drive PCB solutions
- generating required data for PCB manufacturing including selection of components;
- creation of schematic, footprint, symbols and PCB Layout design;
- participate on the development and verification of hardware processing boards or instruments for spacecrafts satellites and other avionics for space vehicles;
- support PCB activities supervised by other technical members of the team;
- participate on the selection, procurement and assessment of EEE parts and the printed circuit board design for the required space avionics, PCB inspection, verification and reporting of result;
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- PCB DESIGNING- ADVANCED
- PCB/PWB (printed wiring board) manufacturing – Medium
- English – Advanced
- Electronics, materials and components evaluation – Medium
- System Engineering and Analysis – Medium
- knowledge on computer design modelling and electronic structuring, electronic circuits and devices, documentation, reporting.
- Altium Designer – Medium
- SolidWorks – Basic
- Programming – Basic
- Thermal and Power analysis – Medium
- Hardware design – Advanced
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our team and culture GMV by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company compromised with inclusion and diversity
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?