GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
We lead missions to outer planets, observe the Earth from space, bring technology to Mars, integrate aerospace technology into people’s daily lives… We dreamed about touching the stars, and we did it! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and technological innovation company working on several areas, including the space sector, where we lead projects in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing or space robotics among many others.
You will be responsible for leading space related projects in GMV Romania, in both technical and managerial terms. The technical experience in Spacecraft systems engineering or GNC subsystems design will be especially valued. The successful candidate is expected to contribute to the growth and development of the Space Segment in Romania and to have an active role in business development and proposal preparations.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Project and team management
- Space Systems engineering
- GNC and Avionics
- Space sector knowledge and ESA project experience
- Presentation skills and a high degree of flexibility and orientation towards excellence and quality
- Trustworthy, outgoing, able to manage complex people/project related matters
- Ability to act as a team player and to effectively collaborate with local/remote teams
- Very good communication skills, both in Romanian and English
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- The opportunity to join a pioneering team of the Romanian Space Industry
- The possibility to work in an international team, with innovative projects
- Professional Career Development in the country and abroad. We help you directing your career, starting from a technical base, passing through the team and project management, the technical expertise or the commercial area, keeping contact with our clients. It’s up to you!
- Access to the company’s training program. You can acquire and sharpen your knowledge in the technologies we use, as well as your language skills.
- Possibility to participate in team activities and sports competitions with us.
- Flexible working-hours, private medical insurance, meal card, good coffee, fresh fruits, nice colleagues and an office with an astonishing view
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?