GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you love technology and space, and want to know more about how the universe works, welcome to GMV! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is space, where we participate in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing and space mission support among many others.
You will be part of our team, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will be responsible for system and software requirements definition, analysis, validation and project technical documentation preparation.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have experience in at least one of the following:
- Satellite ground segment system and subsystems
- Systems Engineering
- V&V of complex software systems
- Valuable knowledge: SCRUM
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will have the opportunity to acquire knowledge in the technologies we use and to improve your technical and soft skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible working hours and you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our dining room.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?