Your future is built here.
You will be part of our team, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will perform software development tasks for the aerospace sector, in particular space mission control systems (e.g. satellites, probes, rovers) and related applications of the ground control segment for the European Space Agency.
You will participate in the development of a new infrastructure to develop control centers at European level. You will learn the associated technologies (OSGi, Apache Karaf, Eclipse RCP, Java 8, EMF…) and you will work in a cross-functional Scrum team distributed between several countries, so part of the communication will be in English.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Software engineering
- Design Patterns
- Java programming
- Development tools: Eclipse, Jenkins, Sonar, Maven, Nexus
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.