We lead missions to outer planets, observe the Earth from space, bring technology to Mars, integrate aerospace technology into people's daily lives... We dreamed about touching the stars, and we did it! If you don't know us yet, we are an engineering and technological innovation company.
We lead missions to outer planets, observe the Earth from space, bring technology to Mars, integrate aerospace technology into people’s daily lives… We dreamed about touching the stars, and we did it! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and technological innovation company working on several areas, including the space sector, where we lead projects in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing or space robotics among many others.
You will be part of our team, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will:
- Review of System and Ground Segment documentation dealing with requirements, concepts, algorithms and technical analyses of relevance for data processing, including review of instrument data processing algorithms and calibration concepts with emphasis on their implications on Ground Segment data processing concepts, interfaces and architecture (review scope might be extended down to the level of prototyping of algorithms and production of test data, if required
- Coherency-checking of requirements with algorithms, product format and file format specifications
- Contribute to the definition and review of ICDs between data processing elements and other GS functions
- Participate to the procurement of data processing elements by advising on technical solutions proposed by the contractor and by reviewing documentation to confirm its compliance with the requirements
- Participate to the testing, integration and acceptance of data processing elements
- Review of documentation dealing with technical evolutions
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Data Processing.
- Relevant experience with L0/L1/L2 processing software for Earth Observation missions, either for operations/maintenance or specification and development
- SW development and deployment
- IV&V, testing and formal acceptance
We will also value:
- Requirements engineering in DOORS
- Relevant experience in monitoring and implementation of designs against requirement baselines and IV&V, testing and formal acceptance
- Knowledge of ECSS and CCSDS standards
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?