GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you like technology, networks and cyber security, your place is with us! We are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is networking infrastructure where we design the network architecture and cyber security to keep large companies protected.
We are looking for a Network Engineer to validate and support security policies and cybsercurity controls. He/She will be working with security tools such as firewalls, proxies, ips, nac…
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Degree educated within a relevant subject and 2 years of experience of working in related area within networking in the IT industry.
- Demonstrable experience in implementing and supporting network access control tools from partners such as: Imperva, Juniper, etc.
- Demonstrable experience in Implementing and supporting Sandboxing tools.
- Demonstrable experience in developing, deploying and supporting networking and cybersecurity platforms.
- Working knowledge of various scripting languages such as perl, python and golang.
- Ability to integrate security elements with third party tools through application programming interface (API).
- CCNA, CCNA Security, Cisco CyberOps or similar.
- Symantec Certified Profesional Program (CSP)
- PaloAlto Certified Network Security Engineer
- Certificaciones Juniper Networks Certified Security
- Securing Network with Cisco Firepower NGIPS
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Tufin Certified Security Expert
- Imperva data security Professional
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen for those moments of relaxation.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?