GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
We believe the future of transport is smart. If you are passionate about technology and want to develop your career in intelligent transport systems, your place is here! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is intelligent transport systems, where we provide solutions for different transport means and fleets such as public transport and rail transport. We are leaders in the design, development, implementation and deployment of Intelligent Transport Systems based on IoT, mobile communications and GNSS.
You will be part of our Product team, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will:
- Design and implementation of user stories and technical tasks
- Write clean code, ready to be deployed, scaled and maintained
- Write testable code
- Code reviews, ensuring good practices in the code.
- Work collaboratively in multidisciplinary teams using agile methodologies.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Unit Testing
- .NET Core Framework or similar
Valuable: ORMs experience, microservices development and RESTful APIs
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?