GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you like technology, innovative and different projects, your place is here! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering company that works in different areas, such as space, robotics, cyber security, artificial intelligence or big data among many other international projects.
GMV is looking for Software Architect to deal with technological challenges and improves the Software Development strategies and plans.
A team full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will perform:
- Defining and design architecture, capturing and documenting functional/non-functional requirements and defining technical solutions to proposals
- Identifying improvements, planning and estimating work.
- Collaborate in the evaluating and testing of new technology.
- Ensure that any new software integration into the organization systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and other specifications.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Expertise in designing, building, testing and maintaining modern software applications.
- Experience with CI activities in order to check if changes yield desirable results.
- Experience with DevOps/infrastructure platform implementations on AWS, Azure and/or GCP
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Chef, Ansible, Puppet)
- .NET Core / .NET Framework
- Single Page Applications (SPAs)
- Data Bases
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our team and culture GMV by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be confortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our dining rooms.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?