We lead missions to outer planets, observe the Earth from space, bring technology to Mars, integrate aerospace technology into people's daily lives... We dreamed about touching the stars, and we did it! If you don't know us yet, we are an engineering and technological innovation company.
If you like everything to run smoothly, you consider testing is crucial in any software development and you are passionate about software quality, welcome to GMV! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is space, where we participate in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing and space mission support among many others.
You will be part of our ground control centers agile team working with kanban methodology, where you will join activities related to the maintenance, evolution and integration of the horizontal subsystems of the Satellite Ground Segment, these subsystem are the infrastructure of the Ground Segment. You will be responsible for the integration, maintenance, evolution and validation of components of Satellite Ground Segment. This position will give you the possibility to learn technologies and methodologies used in space and also a system view of the Ground Segments for Satellites.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Software Engineering.
- Continuos integration tools like Jenkins and GIT.
- Operating systems: Advanced Linux and scripting capabilities.
- Virtualisation and VMware.
- Python, Java, C++
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company compromised with inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?