GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
We lead missions to outer planets, observe the Earth from space, bring technology to Mars, integrate aerospace technology into people’s daily lives… We dreamed about touching the stars, and we did it! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and technological innovation company working on several areas, including the space sector, where we lead projects in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing or space robotics among many others.
We are looking for a highly motivated aerospace engineer to work on its Precise Orbit Determination activities, based on GNSS and other techniques like DORIS and SLR. The selected candidate will be involved in the design of algorithms, software development, validation and experimentation, and the operation of on-going operational projects in the field.
You will be part of our full of talent and desire to innovate team, which you will work with:
- Precise orbit determination
- Orbital mechanics
- Software development
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Fortran 90/95
- Python scripting
- C/C++ programming
- Fluent in English
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our dining rooms.
- GMV is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?