GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you like everything to run smoothly, you consider testing is crucial in any software development and you are passionate about software quality, welcome to GMV! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is space, where we participate in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing and space mission support among many others.
You will be part of our full of talent and desire to innovate testing and software team, whose mission is the integration, validation and verification of software. The activities will include the development and testing of SW for the Test Equipment (EGSE) in LabVIEW and other languages/tools, and the development/testing of custom design circuitry PCBs (mainly signal conditioning). You will be involved in the whole life-cycle of the Test Equipment system, including unitary, integration and system test, as well as factory and customer acceptance test. Also, you will provide support to the integration of the Test Equipment in the avionics test benches and participate to the V&V activities of the avionics sub-systems.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Software development in LabVIEW-RT (advanced)
- Coding skills in C or C++ (medium)
- Avionics buses and protocols (medium)
- Analogic and Digital Signals (basic)
- Electronics (medium)
- Valuable knowledge: Matlab/Simulink (Basic) Auto-coding (Medium) Space Systems (Basic) Space Grade processors (Basic)
- Good communication skills in English
You should be versatile as this position will require overseeing or interfacing a variety of tasks covering aspects of multiple disciplines:
- instrumentation and control engineering,
- avionics protocols and interfaces,
- simulation environments,
- telemetry systems
- related development standards.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company compromised with inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?