Would you like to work on satellite control centre projects?
Would you like to be part of an agile team, in charge of automating software installation and testing?
Welcome to GMV!
If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company working in different areas, one of them is the space sector, where we participate in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing and support to space missions among many others.
You will be part of a team full of talent and desire to innovate within the Galileo project where you can perform functions such as:
- Continuous integration tasks, including creation of test environments, automation of SW application deployments in complex environments (more than 170 virtual machines with different configurations),
- Deployment and configuration of continuous integration and deployment tools (jenkins, gitlab, ansible, etc),
- Test automation
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
For this position to be suitable for you we would like you to have the following skills/experience:
- Linux operating system,
- Jenkins/Bamboo/GitLab type continuous integration tools,
- Deployment automation tools (ansible, RPMs, etc),
- Scripting (python, etc)
As valuable knowledge:
Knowledge in other tools related to continuous integration activities:
- Incident/ticket management, such as Jira, Bugzilla or Redmine.
- Source code management, such as Git or SVN.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company compromised with inclusion and diversity.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace