Do you like everything to run smoothly?
Do you consider validation and testing vital in any development?
Welcome to GMV!
If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company working in different areas, one of them is the space sector, where we are involved in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing and space mission support among many others.
The Ground Segment Programmes Division is responsible for providing Ground Segment solutions to our customers.
The division deals with different types of space missions such as Earth observation, satellite communications, interplanetary or scientific missions. Examples of projects are Exomars for ESA, or Meteosat Third Generation (MTG).
You will join the Assembly Integration and Validation team, being responsible for the AIV activities of one of the programmes.
You will be part of a team full of talent and willingness to innovate within Assembly Integration and Validation, where you will perform tasks such as:
- Definition of the AIV plan.
- Monitoring and control of the Verification Status of Requirements and Interfaces, maintaining the
- Verification Control Document.
- Management of the AIV team and environment.
- Monitoring and control of AIV activities.
- Definition of test cases, test procedures and end-to-end scenarios.
- Organise and participate in V&V reviews.
- Interface with the customer for AIV issues.
- Reporting to the Programme Manager, supporting the PM in the definition of the project plan, project report, etc.
- Participate in the acceptance of sub-systems and sub-contractor deliverables.
- Management of programme deliveries.
- Participation in integration campaigns, factory acceptance tests, on-site acceptance tests of the system under validation.
- Review of the technical documentation of the subsystems
- Elaboration of the technical documentation associated with Verification and Validation (e.g. Test Cases, Test Procedures, Test Report, Verification Control Document, etc).
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
For this position to be suitable for you we would like you to have the following skills/experience:
- Good communication skills in English and Spanish
- System/software integration, validation and acceptance process
- System and software engineering and lifecycle
- Team management
- Planning and organisational skills.
Some valuable skills:
- Applicable standards (ECSS, SLE, CCSDS, etc.)
- Satellite ground segment architecture and subsystems
- Scripting and Linux (Python, shell, etc)
- Validation tools (e.g. Robot Framework)
- Virtualisation environments (VMWare, etc).
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company compromised with inclusion and diversity.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace