GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you look to QA Engineers team as a trusted partner for quality managment through the software development lifecycle, welcome to GMV! We are an engineering and innovation company working in different areas such as space, defense, security or transport.
We are recruiting a Quality Engineer to join a growing team which deals with technological challenges and improves process and plans in order to elevate and maintain the necessary quality in the most critical areas to our organization.
If you become part of our team, these will be among your tasks:
- Quality assurance and quality control of the assigned projects in Aerospace, Homeland Security & Defence, Transport & Mobility business sectors.
- Collaborating in the preparation of proposals.
- Planning and execution of internal Quality Management System (QMS) audits.
- Active participation in process improvement (CMMI, SPICE), providing solid expert judgments.
- Support GMV staff in the deployment of the QMS.
- Assist the Quality Director, contributing in the deployment of the Company Quality Policy.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
Desired skills and experience of our candidates:
- CMMI or SPICE standards (ISO 15507)
- ISO 9001 standard
- PECAL standards (2110 and 2210)
- Software engineering is a plus
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our dining rooms.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?